Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Gift

I am often overwhelmed with all the people I see called to work for God in one way or another. It's truly amazing. Yesterday, I taped an interview of a young Canadian woman who knows she is called to work with the homeless in Costa Rica. Today I videotaped a young Costa Rican man who feels called to work in India. And my current mission is videotaping Americans who have started a camp and training center here in Costa Rica. I see people who have a heart to cross borders, and share what God has done for them, and each one is called in a different way.

God calls each of us to use whatever He has given us to the best of our abilities, whatever they may be. Someone called me blessed by God today because of the gift I was given to share, and I know that I am. But I believe that each one of us is blessed with something special to give, to God, and to others.

No comments: