Thursday, February 24, 2011

Picking Up Where I Left Off

It's been a long time since I posted here.(feels like a confession doesn't it?) Since my last post, I returned to Uganda, and have been living here for about five months. Time sure flies! I hope to make this the home of my newsletter from now on. Getting settled in has taken quite some time, but now my projects are beginning to take off, and I'm creating media for many different organizations.

I think I need prayer the most for keeping up with everything! I want to start posting here more often and figure out how to send this post to Facebook. When I send out email newsletters, many of them bounce back because they are seen as spam. Maybe this will help resolve the problem!

Bottom line, I'm being blessed once more here in Uganda, but always missing my friends and family in other places.

No comments: